DeployHub® is CDF Founding Member
DeployHub joins thought leadership in the area of Pipelines, particularly Kubernetes Pipelines
Santa Fe, NM – March 12, 2019– DeployHub, visionaries in microservice publishing and sharing, today announced they are CDF founding members, managed by the Linux Foundation. “The timing is right for a conversation on how CD is impacted when we move from monolithic workflows to microservice workflows moving across the pipeline. The Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF) is the right place for that discussion” explains Tracy Ragan, CEO, DeployHub, Inc.
DeployHub was one of the first organizations invited to join the CDF as a founding member. Other founding members include: Alauda, Alibaba, Anchore, Armory, CircleCI, CloudBees, GitLab, Google, Huawei, JFrog, Puppet, Red Hat, SAP, and Snyk.
About the CDF:
The CDF will serve as the vendor-neutral home for the most important open source projects for continuous delivery and specifications to expedite the release pipeline process. CDF will foster collaboration between the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors to evangelize CI/CD and DevOps methodologies, define/document best practices, provide guidelines, and create training materials to enable any software development team around the world to implement CI/CD best practices.
DeployHub is a SaaS based microservice sharing platform for software developers who want to create high performing, modern software for AI, Machine Learning and IoT. DeployHub unleashes the power of microservices by making them easy to find, share and track. DeployHub empowers development teams to catalog, publish, and deploy microservices and deployable objects across the organization, quickly, and safely, with CI/CD integration.
Sign up for DeployHub Team, the Free, Hosted Open Source version of DeployHub at www.deployhub.com/free-continuous-deployment/
The Ortelius Open Source Project can be found at: https://ortelius.io/
Learn more on how DeployHub will become part of the pipeline conversation and work with the CDF.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
Most Recent News, Interviews, and More
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed