Tracy Ragan, CEO DeployHub, elected to the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF) as the General Member Board Representative
Santa Fe, NM –April 22, 2019– DeployHub, visionaries in continuous deployment and microservice publishing, today announced that the Continuous Delivery Foundation Board (CDF) elected Tracy Ragan as the General Membership Board Representative.
“I’m honored to have the opportunity to serve the CDF General Membership as their Board Representative.” said Tracy Ragan. “Continuous Delivery is currently going through a shift driven by containers, microservices, and Kubernetes. My goal is to further the functionality of CI/CD and to encourage new start-ups to become CDF General Members. After all, this is where some of the best new ideas will come from for solving Kubernetes CD Pipelines. We only need three additional General Members to add another Representative Board seat. I’m looking forward to have a co-representative to work with.”
DeployHub empowers development teams to catalog, publish, and deploy microservices and deployable objects across the organization, quickly, safely on agentless & hosted (SaaS) platform. Sign up for DeployHub Team, the free, hosted version of DeployHub at www.deployhub.com/free-continuous-deployment/
DeployHub Team is based on the Ortelius open source project: www.Ortelius.io
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed