Database Deployments in a Continuous Deployment Model
Continuous Database deployments should and can be included in your continuous deployment strategy. DeployHub’s version jumping makes this possible by supporting increment updates to your software releases, between any two deployments, including your database updates. You can easily update from 1.5 to 2.8 and DeployHub uses a back in version control engine to sort out the deltas and perform the release incrementally. No monolithic deployments required. This demo shows how it works.
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- More Blogs on database deployments
- Learn how to manage your database deployments
- Why do we need continuous database deployments?
- How to create a standby for Postgresql Windows
- How to Use Postgresql LISTEN to Improve Overhead
- Continuous Database Updates with Version Jumping
- More blogs on continuous deployments