DeployHub offers first hosted Application Release Automation solution for achieving fast and safe continuous deployments-as-a-service
Albuquerque, NM – September 13, 2018 – DeployHub, Inc, visionaries in Agile DevOps, today announced at New Mexico’s ExperienceIT technology conference the launch of DeployHub SaaS, the first and only hosted solution for Application Release Automation (ARA) that provides continuous deployment-as-a-service. DeployHub SaaS is focused on assisting high performing software teams to achieve full continuous deployments in both legacy and server-less data centers, from a frictionless hosted platform.
“Our goal is to allow all software development teams to deploy software like Facebook, Amazon and Netflix” said Tracy Ragan, CEO of DeployHub Inc. “We are disrupting the ARA market as usual by providing an affordable, better and faster way to release digital products to software end users – without breaking things.”
DeployHub’s continuous deployment-as-a-service includes DeployHub Team, free for software development teams and DeployHub Pro, an upgrade for development teams that need more security and project management ‘release’ features. DeployHub Pro is priced at $208 per month/per software package providing unlimited users, end points and release versions. The free offering, DeployHub Team, is based on the DeployHub Open Source Project. DeployHub, Inc. is a member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
DeployHub’s continuous deployment-as-a-service integrates with continuous delivery orchestration engines such as Jenkins, Bamboo and GitHub to mature the continuous delivery pipeline to full continuous deployment.
Agile teams can sign-up and start deploying at www.deployhub.com.
About DeployHub, Inc.
DeployHub Inc. is driven by the goal to firmly establish continuous deployments as a reality for high performing agile teams, allowing them to rapidly and safely release new innovation to their software end users. We understand the importance of supporting today’s cloud and physical data centers, but maintain a strong focus on the future needs of the new microservices and Kubernetes server-less environments.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Microservice Configuration Management Blogs
- What is Configuration Management?
- How to Navigate the Deathstar
- Microservice Continuous Integration – Where’s the Build?
- Working with Helm for your Microservices Releases
- On Versioning your Container Content
- Versioning Lambda Functions
- How to Use a Domain Driven Design
- Versioning Applications
- Why we need Application Packages for CD
- Agentless Deployments with DeployHub’s Engine
- Version Jumps and Tracking
- How are Microservices and Applications Related?
- Migrate to Microservices with a Domain Driven Design
- Docker ‘Run’ May Not Work as You Expect