DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping
Santa Fe, NM – November 18, 2019 – DeployHub Inc., visionaries in microservice publishing and configuration management, today announced at KubeCon 2019 the release of DeployHub 9.0.
“A new user interface and microservice to application mapping are two of the primary features in our 9.0 release.” said Tracy Ragan. “These new features have been driven by our customers that are deep into migrating to microservices. The visualization of the microservices maps make it easy to see who is consuming what and tracks the logical view of what we used to call an application.”
“Organizations who are moving to microservices struggle with knowing which services are being consumed, what is available, and what should be deprecated. Our 9.0 release addresses these issues and allows our customer to navigate their death star,” explains Steve Taylor, CTO of DeployHub, Inc. “We thank our customers for their continued input on the development of this microservices configuration management and deployment solution.”
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed