September 28 – 30, 2021
Join an amazing gathering of DevOps Pros at DevOps World. This virtual event should be a must attend.
Tracy Ragan Presenting:
Wed Sep 29, 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM MT
What’s New at the Continuous Delivery Foundation
Meet the contributors, board members and projects of the CDF.
Thu Sep 30, 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM
It’s 10 PM – Do you Know where Your Microservices are? Ortelius does.
In a microservice architecture it can be difficult to track the versions of services running across all of clusters, as observability tools and registries only report on a single cluster. To reduce complexity and microservice sprawl, teams need a view of all configurations running across all clusters.
Ortelius “Getting Started” Cohorts
Tuesdays starting September 14, 21, 28 at 4:30 MT
Space is limited for each Cohort – Register
Thursdays starting September 16, 23, 30 8:30AM MT
Space is limited for each Cohort – Register
Wednesday, September 29, 8:00 AM – ZOOM
While it was nice getting out to see all of you this summer, we are back on zoom until the COVID spike comes down. So please grab your breakfast and join us on Zoom. Meet others in the Santa Fe and Albuquerque areas that are focused on DevOps, Microservices and Cloud Native tech.
October 11-15, 2021 Hybrid Event – Los Angeles, CA
Learn everything you need to know about Cloud Native and GitOps. Join in person or virtual.
Meet the DeployHub team at the CDF Booth:
- October 11 – 1-2 PT CDF Virtual Booth – Meet Tracy Ragan – CDF Board Member
- October 12 – 11-12 PT CDF Virtual Booth – Meet Steve Taylor for a DeployHub Demo, CDF TOC Board Member
GitOps and the CD Pipeline – Friend or Foe? Presented by Tracy Ragan October 12, 11:20 PT – Lightning Talk
DevOps Experience 2021 – October 27th and 28th – Virtual Event
The Roaring Twenties – As we stand poised to move beyond the catastrophe that is Covid 19, we are on the edge of what could be a giant leap forward. The world has come to see and recognize the power of Digital Transformation. Digital Transformation is being driven by software and software is being accelerated by DevOps. Cloud Native has served as a catalyst to the DevOps, software, Digital Transformation cycle. Now after perhaps 4-7 years of digital transformation progress in the last 18 months, with favorable capital markets and business outlook, we are poised for a generational leap forward. The 21st Century is truly upon us. As we look forward to all of the great things this transformation enables, we also have to be ready to tackle tough problems like global warming, Cybersecurity threats, future pandemics, diversity and more. DevOps can be a powerful force for change in all of this. In its 4th year, this year’s DevOps Experience will explore how DevOps will be a major factor in Today’s Roaring 20’s.
Sessions will be geared toward practitioners, managers and C-level executives, and led by industry thought leaders and doers in the DevOps, DevSecops, and Cloud Native world.
On Demand Events
- Containing Your Microservice Sprawl – a CNCF On-Demand Webinar
- Microservices and Containers – a View From Above
- CNCF Webinar Series: Pivoting your Pipeline for Microservices
- Solving Dependency Management in a Microservice Architecture – JFrog SwampUp
- The Realities of Managing Microservices in you CD Pipeline
- Break away from Monolithic Developments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, February 2020
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
On CD Trends
- Is GitOps Replacing DevOps?
- Welcome Ortelius – the CDF Newest Project
- How to Run Effective Test in a Microservice Environment – with Vinny Thanh CircleCI
- CDCon 2020 – “Understanding the Challenges of a Microservice Pipeline”
- DevOps World 2020 Day 3 Keynote
- Empowering Teams with Software Delivery Automation
- Evolving your CD Pipeline with DeployHub
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- July 21, 2021 – GitOps Style of DevOps with Spinnaker
- May 12, 2021 – Using the Jenkins Templating Engine for Pipeline Modeling
- April 15, 2021 – Measuring DevOps Success with Pipeline Analytics
- March 23rd, 2021 – Defining Standard Policies for a Common DevOps Pipeline
- February 17th, 2021 – Scaling Delivery & Operations Automation with Keptn
- January 12, 2021, Microservices and the Agile Mindset
2020 – 2019
- November 11, 2020, Butter Knifes to Samurai Swords, elevating Developers to Ninja Software Warriors
- October 16, 2020 Continuous Delivery and GitOps with ArgoCD
- September 22, 2020, Jenkins Ease of Use and Hidden Treasures
- August 20th, 2020, Achieving Business Agility with Microservices and DeployHub
- July 15th, 2020, Site Reliability Engineering in a Large Organization – Shivagami Gugan, Emirates Group
- July 2nd 2020 – Automating Your Jenkins Pipeline with Pytest- Robert Krall, Rocket Software
- May 21st 2020 – Containerizing your Pipeline with Jenkins X
- March 5th 2020 @ BigByte: Security for a Cloud Native World, Matthew Barker, Palo Alto Networks
- February 20th 2020 @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture- Phippy Goes to the Zoo – October 2019
- CD.Foundation CI/CD North American Summit, San Diego – November 2019