Two important DevOps Events are happening this fall. Both CDCon and DevOps World are must attends. Join us at both.
DevOps World features keynotes, breakout sessions and networking sessions to bring together global leaders and practitioners to transform the future of software delivery.
DeployHub @ DevOps World Schedule:
Visit our Booth in the Innovator Section.
Tuesday Sept. 22nd
9:00 AM ET – The Power of Open Source Community – Tracy Ragan Panelist
10:00 AM ET – Get Ready for a New Kubernetes CD Pipeline – Steve Taylor, DeployHub CTO Presenting
Wednesday Sept. 23rd
3:30 PM ET – Women in DevOps and Open Source – Tracy Ragan Panelist
Thursday Sept. 24th
9:00 AM ET – Together We Can – The Future of DevOps – Tracy Ragan Panelist
10:30 AM ET – A talk with the Continuous Delivery Foundation Governing Board – Tracy Ragan Panelist
12:30 PM ET – Where is the Application? The New World of Microservice Configuration Management – Tracy Ragan Presenting
Join the CD Foundation for a two-day virtual DevOps event focused on improving the world’s capacity to deliver software with security and speed. Become part of the conversation that drives continuous delivery by meeting peers, sharing ideas and talking to industry leaders on all things software delivery and DevOps.
Webinars are online DevOps Events hosted by DeployHub or one of our key partners. Watch for upcoming webinars or view an on-demand webinar. You can always find a DevOps event that fits your schedule.
August 20th 10 AM MT
Presented by Tracy Ragan, CEO DeployHub
Business agility means you can respond to your customer demands with a high degree of accuracy and speed. This has always been the goal of agile practices, and is the promise of microservices. The problem is not all organizations have achieved this level of business agility in a static traditional architecture, must less a dynamic microservice architecture. Regardless, bottlenecks in continuous delivery are often found at the production state, where it is most critical. This presentation explores why so many organizations struggle with CD practices across the entire software delivery life cycle. Let’s face it. Updating a .war file, executing a Helm Chart, or pushing out a zip file is easy. So why is a production update so hard? Join us for some answers.
On Demand Webinars
- TechStrong TV – Meet Tracy Ragan
- Empowering Teams with Software Delivery Automation
- Microservices and Containers – a View From Above
- CNCF Webinar Series: Pivoting your Pipeline for Microservices
- Solving Dependency Management in a Microservice Architecture – JFrog SwampUp
- Evolving your CD Pipeline with DeployHub
- The Realities of Managing Microservices in you CD Pipeline
- Break away from Monolithic Developments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, February 2020
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Tips from the Experts – How to Uplevel your pipeline with ARO and ARA, May 7th 2018
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
- More DevOps and Microservice Resources
CD Foundation Meetups
The CD Foundation Meetups are both online and in person DevOps Events. Join us in person when you can, but we always host it online.
While many of you may be using Jenkins, there are often features that may have been missed. Jenkins has many hidden treasures that are just hard to keep up with, particularly around Docker. In this meetup, Vlad Silverman, a Jenkins Contributor, will explore some of his favorite features that he believes should be known to all. So if you are starting to learn Docker, this is a must see. He will cover:
– ease of installing the dockerized version
– working with declarative pipelines
– declarative syntax hints
– customizing Jenkins docker image
Learn more about Vlad at https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladsilverman/
On Demand Meetups and Sessions
- August 20th, 2020, Achieving Business Agility with Microservices and DeployHub
- July 15th, 2020, Site Reliability Engineering in a Large Organization – Shivagami Gugan, Emirates Group
- July 2nd 2020 – Automating Your Jenkins Pipeline with Pytest- Robert Krall, Rocket Software
- May 21st 2020 – Containerizing your Pipeline with Jenkins X
- March 5th 2020 @ BigByte: Security for a Cloud Native World, Matthew Barker, Palo Alto Networks
- February 20th 2020 @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture – October 2019