Virtual Conferences Schedule
CDCon is October 7-8th
Attend CDCon October 7-8th and visit the DeployHub team. Tracy Ragan presenting October 7th – 11:00 AM PT “Understanding the Challenges of a Microservice CD Pipeline.“
Unscripted October 21st and 22nd
Attend Unscripted October 21st and 22nd and join Tracy as she discusses the Open Source Community.
DevOps Summit – November 2-3
Attend DevOps Summit – Canada November 2-3, visit our booth and learn what you need to start thinking about as you “Migrate your CI/CD pipeline to a microservice architecture” with Tracy Ragan
Upcoming Webinars and Hackathons
Join Digital Ocean for a open source celebration. The Hactoberfest runs from October 1st – October 31st . Create 4 qualifying pull request and get a free t-shirt or tree planted in your honor. Learn how you can participate in Hactoberfest and contribute to Ortelius.
On Demand Viewing
Webinars, Podcast, Interviews
- DevOps World Day 3 Keynote
- TechStrong TV – Meet Tracy Ragan
- Empowering Teams with Software Delivery Automation
- Microservices and Containers – a View From Above
- CNCF Webinar Series: Pivoting your Pipeline for Microservices
- Solving Dependency Management in a Microservice Architecture – JFrog SwampUp
- Evolving your CD Pipeline with DeployHub
- The Realities of Managing Microservices in you CD Pipeline
- Break away from Monolithic Developments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, February 2020
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Tips from the Experts – How to Uplevel your pipeline with ARO and ARA, May 7th 2018
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
- More DevOps and Microservice Resources
CDF Online Meetups and Virtual Conference Sessions
- September 22, 2020, Jenkins Ease of Use and Hidden Treasures
- August 20th, 2020, Achieving Business Agility with Microservices and DeployHub
- July 15th, 2020, Site Reliability Engineering in a Large Organization – Shivagami Gugan, Emirates Group
- July 2nd 2020 – Automating Your Jenkins Pipeline with Pytest- Robert Krall, Rocket Software
- May 21st 2020 – Containerizing your Pipeline with Jenkins X
- March 5th 2020 @ BigByte: Security for a Cloud Native World, Matthew Barker, Palo Alto Networks
- February 20th 2020 @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture – October 2019
CD Foundation Meetups
The CD Foundation Meetups are both online and in person DevOps Events. Join us in person when you can, but we always host it online.
Kubernetes is a game changer. New practices, tooling and habits will be needed to scale DevOps to support a cloud native infrastructure. In this meetup, Isaac Gaskin, Site Reliability Engineer, Tesla, will introduce GitOps concepts and Argo CD to automate the deployment of applications to Kubernetes clusters. This presentation will not only give us insights around Kubernetes, but also the new tooling and practices that large enterprises are embracing to support DevOps at Scale.
Isaac has served as a Cloud Engineer, DevOps Engineer and Site Reliability Engineer for high tech companies including Tesla, GoPro and Code42. Learn more about Isaac at https://www.linkedin.com/in/isaacgaskin/
As DevOps and life cycle automation becomes more critical, so does the need for skilled DevOps practitioners. The enablement of your DevOps teams is a key successful factor in digital transformations. In this presentation you will learn simple recipes to transform your software engineering workforce from mere coders to Ninja DevOps engineers. Additionally we will cover anti patterns/recipes that leads to bottlenecks causing digital disruptions that prevent you from achieving growth.
Gurushyam Mony is the Director of DevOps and Quality Engineering at Markel Insurance Company. He has extensive background in leading large DevOps teams and understands the challenges the enterprise faces when driving new features to end users as quickly and securely as possible. Learn more about Gurushyam at https://www.linkedin.com/in/gurushyam-mony-4176123/