March 10-12 2020
A must-attend for business and technical leaders looking to advance open source strategy, implementation and investment in their organizations and learn how to collaboratively manage the largest shared technology investment of our time. Invitation based on Linux Foundation Membership.
Tracy Ragan presents on Weds at 11.50am:
How to Scale Kubernetes in AWS
March 18th, 11 PT
Kubernetes allows development teams to move their application workloads without having to redesign their applications or completely rethink their infrastructure thus providing flexibility and the ability to standardize on a platform. However, as you start to operate your Kubernetes environments at scale, it becomes more complex and requires special focus on monitoring for performance and health.
Join this webinar to discover how to proactively approach the health and performance monitoring of your Kubernetes environments—at any scale and at any level of complexity. You will also discover tools you can use to get useful answers to fundamental questions, such as “What is the health of my cluster?” and “What is the hierarchy of the elements within my cluster?”
Presenters – Tracy Ragan, CEO DeployHub, Chris Chapman, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS, Stijn Polfliet, Principal Technical Evangelist, New Relic
On Demand Webinars
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Tips from the Experts – How to Uplevel your pipeline with ARO and ARA, May 7th 2018
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
- Break away from Monolithic Deployments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, March 27, 2019
Hosted through Meetup. Sign up for updates and invitations.
This meetup is part of the Continuous Delivery Foundation, the new home of Jenkins, JenkinsX, Tekton and Spinnaker. Topics cover continuous delivery, migrating to microservices, and the changes related to a cloud native architecture. Our group connects professionals in the pursuit of sharing practices, networking, and exploring other such technology advances.
- Albuquerque events hosted by Big Byte,
- Santa Fe events hosted by the Santa Fe Business Incubator
- Zoom for both locations will be published prior to meetup
Upcoming events include:
On Demand Meetups and Sessions
- February 20th, 5:30PM @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture – October 2019