GitHub Collaboration Workshop is coming to Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
The interactive workshop will help you understand how to increase collaboration between teams, make more informed decisions, and build better software. They will also discuss how your development teams can build upon collaboration today, and the market trends that will shape how they build software next year and beyond. The workshops are free and hosted by DeployHub Inc and Robert Half Technology.
You will learn:
- How to communicate more effectively on and off GitHub;
- Provide a supportive environment for idea sharing;
- Build tool stack that encourages collaboration across teams;
- Pitch new development preferred frameworks to higher-level management.
You can choose one of two locations – Santa Fe or Albuquerque. The workshops are free but there is limited seating, so sign-up and get your tickets early.
|Santa Fe Business Incubator||October 10th – 11:30 to 3:30PM (lunch provided)||3900 Paseo Del Sol, Santa Fe, NM 87507 (505)424-1140||HoldMyTicket|
|Rural Sourcing Inc.||October 11th – 8:30AM to 12:30 (breakfast provided)||723 Silver Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (877) 887-4774||HoldMyTicket|
Christian Weber, Solutions Engineer at GitHub
After spending several years in Finance doing various Dev and Ops related things, Christian focuses on supercharging organization’s software development practices by utilizing GitHub as a collaboration platform. Christian focuses on Collaboration, Release Management, and Automation as vehicles for success.
Tracy Ragan, CEO, DeployHub, Inc.
Ms. Ragan has had extensive experience in the development and implementation of DevOps for large organizations. Her knowledge and experience contributed to the creation of OpenMake Meister, the first commercial Build Automation solution, and DeployHub, the first open source, hosted Application Release Automation solution. Ms. Ragan served on the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors as an Add-in Provider Representative for 5 years. DeployHub Inc is a GitHub technical partner, that helps you implement GitHub Enterprise.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed