Leverage our GitHub Services to Design Actions and Kubernetes Pipelines
DeployHub offers GitHub services that can assist you with implementing Git Actions for defining a Kubernetes Pipeline. DeployHub’s team is ready to help you navigate the changes that microservices demand, using the tools you already have or with open source offerings. From your first steps in defining a Git implementation to embracing the features of GitHub Enterprise for microservices, DeployHub’s GitHub Services can assist you in achieving your DevOps goals. There are lots of changes you will need to incorporate, DeployHub can help you navigate the process to meet the new demands of modern server-less architecture.
Drive your Continuous Delivery with GitHub and GitHub Enterprise
DeployHub’s GitHub services helps you define a pipeline practice using GitHub or GitHub Enterprise. By now, most companies understand the importance of version control. GitHub moves you beyond just source code versioning to a full continuous delivery practice. Our DevOps Experts can work with your team to understand how to fully leverage GitHub features for driving Continuous Delivery. Our DeployHub Open Source or DeployHub Pro Application Release Automation solution can be orchestrated through GitHub to manage full stack continuous deployments. Schedule a time to talk with our DevOps Experts to ask us how. Here is a sample of what can be done.
Convert Your Legacy Version Control to GitHub
Ready to make the jump to GitHub? Our DeployHub DevOps Team members are experts in converting legacy version control systems such as PVCS, AccuRev, and ClearCase to GitHub. Whatever version control tool you may use, we can easily migrate it to GitHub.
New to Git?
You may have used a traditional version control tools in the past and want to understand how best to implement the features of Git. DeployHubs’s DevOps team can help you define an implementation of Git to meet your new agile development needs. Our team has worked in this area for over 20 years and can make sure you don’t go down the wrong path in your Git configuration.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Continuous Deployment Blogs
- Understanding a Microservice Pipeline
- Microservice Continuous Integration – Where’s the Build?
- Working with Helm for your Microservices Releases
- Kubernetes Pipeline Challenges
- Managing Embedded Configurations
- Questions and Answers on managing a K8s Pipeline
- Running Safe Blue / Green Deployments
- The DeployHub Jenkins Plug-in
- Setting Up the Jenkins Plug-in
- The DeployHub CircleCI Orb
- Creating a Continuous Feedback Loop
- Release Agents – the Enemy of Continuous Deployments
- DeployHubs Release Architecture
- Why we need Application Packages for CD
- Agentless Deployments with DeployHub’s Engine
- Version Jumps and Tracking
- Blogs on Microservice Configuration Management