OpenMake Software, part of the DeployHub family, Receives SD Times 100 Award
OMS recognized by SD Times in the DevOps Leadership Category
Santa Fe, NM–June 10, 2019– OpenMake Software, the company who started DeployHub for microservice configuration management, today announced receipt of the SD Times 100 Award for excellence and leadership in the DevOps category. The award titled “SD Times 100” recognizes leaders and innovators of the software development industry for 2019 in 11 separate industry segments.
This SD Times 100 award is an important achievement for OpenMake Software as their stated goal is to be a ‘disrupter’ in the DevOps space supporting continuous deployments for both monolithic and microservice releases. To this end, the co-founders created a new company, DeployHub Inc., with a laser focus around microservice tracking, sharing, versioning and deployments – critical pieces of the Kubernetes pipeline. DeployHub is based on the open source project called Ortelius for microservice configuration mapping.
“Companies are building out Kubernetes pipelines that need features to manage microservices”, explained Tracy Ragan, CEO and Co-Founder of OMS and DeployHub. “With DeployHub, we provide a central microservice sharing platform that tracks the configuration of microservices and maps the logical view of a monolithic application. And yes, we can deploy an independent microservice fast and safely with versioning and history.”
About SD Times
Launched in February 2000, BZ Media’s SD Times is the newspaper of record for the software development industry. SD Times is published twice monthly in identical print and digital editions and can also be read online at www.sdtimes.com.
About OpenMake Software®
OpenMake® Software delivers highly reusable DevOps Solutions that allow our customers to master agile’s last mile. For more information on OpenMake Software, go to www.OpenMakeSoftware.com
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed