SD Times Recognizes DeployHub for DevOps Leadership
Las Vegas, NV–June 7 2017– DeployHub, visionaries in continuous build and continuous deployment, today announced receipt of the SD Times 100 Award for excellence and leadership in the DevOps category. The award recognized leaders and innovators of the software development industry for 2017.
“The software development industry is led by innovative companies like DeployHub,” David Rubinstein, editor-in-chief of SD Times, said. “When choosing the 2017 SD Times 100, we carefully considered each organization’s products and services, reputation with software development managers, and the new ideas and thought leadership that it brings to the industry. Thanks to companies like DeployHub, the art and science of software development continues to advance at a rapid pace.”
This SD Times 100 award is an important achievement for DeployHub. It recognizes DeployHub’s stated goal to be a ‘disrupter’ in the Application Release Automation space. In March they began offering an Open Source version of DeployHub, a fully functional ARA solution designed for agile teams pursuing Continuous Deployment. “Our goal is to help organizations master agile’s last mile,” explained Tracy Ragan, CEO and Co-Founder. “We appreciate that SD Times has recognized the impact we are making on the agile DevOps space, particularly in maturing continuous delivery to support the full pipeline from development through production.”
BZ Media’s SDTimes was launched in 2000, and is the newspaper of record for the software development industry. SDTimes is published twice monthly in identical print and digital editions and can also be read online at www.sdtimes.com.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed