DevOps World September 22-24
Tracy Ragan, Keynote Panelist
DevOps World features keynotes, breakout sessions and networking sessions to bring together global leaders and practitioners to transform the future of software delivery.
August 20th 10 AM MT
Presented by Tracy Ragan, CEO DeployHub
Business agility means you can respond to your customer demands with a high degree of accuracy and speed. This has always been the goal of agile practices, and is the promise of microservices. The problem is not all organizations have achieved this level of business agility in a static traditional architecture, must less a dynamic microservice architecture. Regardless, bottlenecks in continuous delivery are often found at the production state, where it is most critical. This presentation explores why so many organizations struggle with CD practices across the entire software delivery life cycle. Let’s face it. Updating a .war file, executing a Helm Chart, or pushing out a zip file is easy. So why is a production update so hard? Join us for some answers.
On Demand Webinars
- CNCF Webinar Series: Pivoting your Pipeline for Microservices
- Solving Dependency Management in a Microservice Architecture – JFrog SwampUp
- Evolving your CD Pipeline with DeployHub
- The Realities of Managing Microservices in you CD Pipeline
- Break away from Monolithic Developments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, February 2020
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Tips from the Experts – How to Uplevel your pipeline with ARO and ARA, May 7th 2018
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
CD Foundation Meetups
Our presenter, Murray Resinski, is the Manager and Cloud Architect at O.C. Tanner. Murray has 10+ years of experience in Clinical Data IT Systems and 10+ years of experience in Systems Administration, DevOps, and Cloud Infrastructure. Murray is passionate about open source PaaS projects that provide self-service application management and automation tools to software and test engineers. In his free time, Murray does background visual video projections for local rock bands.
You can find him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/murray-resinski-55029b14/
On Demand Meetups and Sessions
- July 15th, 2020, Site Reliability Engineering in a Large Organization – Shivagami Gugan, Emirates Group
- July 2nd 2020 – Automating Your Jenkins Pipeline with Pytest- Robert Krall, Rocket Software
- May 21st 2020 – Containerizing your Pipeline with Jenkins X
- March 5th 2020 @ BigByte: Security for a Cloud Native World, Matthew Barker, Palo Alto Networks
- February 20th 2020 @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture – October 2019