We can’t wait to get back out, but for now visit us at one of our virtual events.
April 29th, 8AM PT
As we shift from monolithic software development practices to microservices, our well-designed CD pipeline will need to change. Microservices are small functions, deployed independently and linked via APIs at run-time. While these differences seem minor, they actually have a large impact on your overall CD structure. Think hundreds of workflows, small of any builds and the loss of a monolithic ‘application.’ Join Tracy Ragan, CEO of DeployHub and Brendan O’Leary, Developer Evangelist at GitLab, to learn more.
On Demand Webinars
- Break away from Monolithic Developments with the CircleCI DeployHub Orb, February 2020
- Migrating to Microservices – its easier than you think
- From Legos to Transformers-Why versioning and configuration management is critical to your microservices success
- Tips from the Experts – How to Uplevel your pipeline with ARO and ARA, May 7th 2018
- DevOps Tools – CI/CD/ARA Tools Worth Knowing, April 29th 2019 (DevOps.com)
- Kubernetes Pipelines – Hello New World, March 20, 2019
CD Foundation Meetups
On Demand Meetups and Sessions
- March 5th, 11:30 @ BigByte: Security for a Cloud Native World, Matthew Barker, Palo Alto Networks
- February 20th, 5:30PM @SFBI: Descartes Labs Implementation of Spinnaker Pipelines, Louis Vernon, Site Reliability Engineer.
- January 16th 2020, ISTIO Use Cases to Bring Stability & Security into Your Kubernetes Environment, Nate Martin, CEO of Sagecore Technologies
- Understanding the Kubernetes Architecture – October 2019