Tracy Ragan Presents at ExperienceIT
September 5, 2018, Santa Fe, NM – DeployHub announced today that Tracy Ragan, CEO DeployHub, Inc. will be speaking at ExperienceIT in Albuquerque, NM on September 13th. Her topic is Building a DevOps Culture – Today and Beyond. Tracy has had extensive experience in the development and implementation of DevOps for large organizations. Her knowledge and experience contributed to the creation of OpenMake Meister, the first commercial Build Automation solution, and DeployHub, the first open source, hosted Application Release Automation solution. Tracy served on the Eclipse Foundation Board of Directors as an Add-in Provider Representative for 5 years.
This presentation will focus on how to build a DevOps culture to drive your IT transformation to microservices and serverless environments, with continuous software updates.
Tickets for ExperienceIT can be purchased at http://experienceitnm.com
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Version Microservice Configurations
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Newsletter Jan 2020
- How does the CDFoundation advance CI/CD?
- What is the CD Interactive Landscape?
- DeployHub Joins TAPP – CloudBees Technical Alliance Partner Program
- On the State of Technology Funding in New Mexico 2019
- DeployHub 9.0 now available with new front end and microservices mapping.
- Newsletter Fall 2019
- SD Award 100 for OpenMake Software, a member of our family’s success!
- CD Foundation elects Tracy Ragan, DeployHub’s CEO
- CircleCI Partnership announcement
- CNCF Launches Open Source Testbed