Jenkins Continuous Deployments
DeployHub supports Jenkins Continuous Deployments by performing the application release automation function. This video shows how to define and deploy a full-stack Application Package using DeployHub, as orchestrated by Jenkins Blue Ocean, to drive the deployment across the continuous delivery pipeline.
DeployHub’s Key Features
- Publish and Catalog Microservices
- Blueprint your application’s logical view
- Release and Track Microservices
- Manage Database Deployments
- Microservice Continuous Integration – Where’s the Build?
- What is Configuration Management?
- How to Navigate the Deathstar
- Working with Helm for your Microservices Releases
- On Versioning your Container Content
- Versioning Lambda Functions
- How to Use a Domain Driven Design
- Versioning Applications
- Why we need Application Packages for CD
- Agentless Deployments with DeployHub’s Engine
- Version Jumps and Tracking
- How are Microservices and Applications Related?
- Why upgrade to Pro?