What makes us different…
Unique to the DeployHub offering is its ability to version independently deployed components, like microservices, along with critical configuration details, including who consumes them. The versioning engine aggregates critical data, like SBOMs, to the ‘logical’ application level, creating new versions each time an underlying component changes. DeployHub’s microservice catalog eliminates confusion about what version of a microservice is running in a specific cluster, making what’s hard about cloud-native architecture way easier.
What We Offer
DeployHub’s ‘evidence’ catalog versions and tracks the usage of shared components, like microservices, along with their critical supply chain and DevOps intelligence such as SBOMs and inventory. DeployHub provides the core tools for encouraging collaboration across teams and providing the needed insights for building secure, high-quality cloud-native systems at scale.
With us, you can:
- Track microservice versions across all clusters.
- Aggregate application-level SBOMs in a decoupled cloud-native architecture.
- Consolidate Software Composition Analysis data in a unified catalog.
- Mitigate supply chain risk by having a single location to scan your entire infrastructure for open-source packages.
- Reduce incident response times with microservice ownership meta-data
- Achieve business agility through a managed microservice approach.
- Evolve your DevOps Pipeline to a DevSecOps Pipleline.