Steve Taylor is seen as a visionary and industry leader in the area of microservices, open-source security, Kubernetes, DevOps process improvement, software build and release, and software supply chain. Steve was designing continuous delivery pipelines for Fortune 1000 companies before the term ‘continuous integration’ was ever used. He is the mastermind behind OpenMake Meister, a build automation solution that has served its customers for over 20 years. Steve is also the architect of DeployHub, the first security and pipeline evidence catalog. Steve is a primary contributor to the Ortelius CDF project, the Pyrsia CDF project, and currently serves as a CDF TOC Board Member. Steve received the CDF Top Contributor award for 2023, and Top Pyrsia Contributor for 2023.
Prior to DeployHub, Steve was the Chief Architect and CFO of OpenMake Software where he was committed to keeping the Meister Build automation solution relevant to its’ 400+ customers, as well as keeping the company’s financials sound and without the need for outside investment. Steve leads a lean team of software developers that can achieve more than most large teams.
- Tracy Ragan Joins Steve Taylor to discuss Emporous and Ortelius – Open Source Summit 2023
- Adding Open Source Tooling to Your DevOps Pipeline, CDF Online Meetup
- Its time to Harden the DevOps Pipeline with New Security Tooling, OpenSSF Days 2023
- DevOps World 2020 “Get Ready for a New Kubernetes Pipeline” (Top Presenter Award) DevOps World 2020
- Introduction to Ortelius – a CDF Incubating Project CDF Webinar